Welcome to my Blog .....

Hello Friends.

Is a Great Pleasure to have you here in my Blog.

I'm here to share with you all my Experience that I have until today in My Life in this Journey of Faith , and I will place here many messages that I believe will help many friends...

Always will be here a word of Faith to give you strength for you to keep on going.

May the Lord our God Bless You .

27 May 2011

The Ant Pact





We visited a place here in
Mozambique, where many pacts
are made to destroy lives. Among
all of the pacts we found, this one
really caught my attention. It ’s
the photograph of a young man;
his name and date of birth were
written below it, and an ant ran in
circles around his name.
We learned that this pact could
have been done, so that this
young man ’s life keeps going
around in circles and he never
amounts to anything. We also
found an article of clothing near
the photograph. In this case, we
were told that the pact could have
been done by a woman, so that
he would sleep around with many
women but, unfortunately, he ’d
never settle down with any of
them. And how many women are
sleeping around with various men
without being able to settle down
with them either? They ’ve fallen
victim to a pact with that female
spirit that doesn ’t allow its victims
to be beholden to any man.
This happens in many people’s
lives; they fight and struggle ...
but never amount to anything.
Just like the ant keeps turning but
never goes anywhere, the same
happens in the life of those
who ’ve fallen victim to this pact.
Bishop John Leite

No comments:

Post a Comment