Welcome to my Blog .....

Hello Friends.

Is a Great Pleasure to have you here in my Blog.

I'm here to share with you all my Experience that I have until today in My Life in this Journey of Faith , and I will place here many messages that I believe will help many friends...

Always will be here a word of Faith to give you strength for you to keep on going.

May the Lord our God Bless You .

25 Apr 2013

My true Calling (part I)

It all started when I gave my life completely in God's hands!
At first moment was born in my heart the strong desire to serve God, to do truly the WORK OF GOD, or totally deny MY WILL!
After this great desire within me, it was amazing, I could no longer think in my life, in my will!
Had rather a desire staggering TO SAVE SOULS!!
Starting from that moment, it began to be my TARGET: I was Fighting to make this desire that was born in me, become true. Because often, we meet people who really have a desire to do the work of God, to serve God, but later, you're faced with that same person who claimed to have an urge to serve God, and therefore discouraged she gives up with that desire she said that was immense and true to do the work of God.
For this simple example, we can testify that feeling she felt, was not a desire placed by God, but by herself, because she see or saw many serving God!
The true calling of God is a glowing flame burning all the time within the man or woman of God.
And something magnificent and unexplainable that only those who have this calling, discern between a certainty and excitement!
The real CALLED places a desire within the person's inexplicable and you fight for that goal to be even used by God, no matter how, at the altar or atrium.
Well, it happened to me, no time could not even PRAY for my life. I even prayed but was something more stronger pulled me,  it was like magnet  pull me to act that way, and deep inside of me I heard a soft voice telling me, LEAVE EVERYTHING AND FOLLOW ME, I NEED YOU!!
My dear reader, that voice was powerful within me, which gave me a huge force to fight and achieve that goal, no matter what price I would pay, I wanted to aim that desire that was  burned within me.
Without thinking or fighting for my life, I began to be blessed in everything because I was not think about my desires but the DESIRES AND THE WILL OF GOD.
1 Corinthian 10:24: "Nobody should seek your own interests over the other."
Matthew 6:33: "Seek first your kingdom and your righteousness and all these things shall be added."
Psalms 37:5: "Give your ways to the Lord, trusts him and he will act."
These passages burned within me. I had only one thing in my mind, hear the voice of my God and He began to honor me in everything I was doing, even without asking in prayer, those words began to be fulfilled in my life greatly. I'm not gonna say it was easy to follow that path without being persecuted, humiliated and rejected by all, but that FLAME supported me in a way that was no time that I was hit, was like invisible forcefield was around me at all the time, protecting my faith at that moment that was and always will be the secret of my VICTORY!It's amazing, you go through all this, and not feel alone, and the  more you face, more you become stronger day after day, is magnificent and Great THE POWER OF GOD WITHIN US., AND ONLY BE THAT WAY WHEN YOU LET BE USED BY HIM WITHOUT RESTRICTION.
After a while I started to fight more intensely for that CALLING that every day was burned within me. Every day I was there, serving the Lord, and trying to give my best to see the PEOPLE of God be blessed, something else was missing, I felt it clearly and intensely, because the more I was doing to JESUS yet I was not satisfied. Then I started to TALK to the author of that SIGNAL and CALLING I had.
Then God began to speak, I wanted to use more of what he was using me. HE doesn't wanted to put only those people in that moment as assistant in my responsibility, but a great nation was waiting to be blessed by me in JESUS NAME.So began another intense trajectory: FIGHT to be blessed with a MAN OF GOD who had the same goal : To leave everything and throw his life to take care of the NATION of God.
My first reaction was: Pray and surrend that calling that from that time began to be a dream for me.
And the secret of my prayer was that, I prayed so fervently, not to marry, but for God to make that time short as soon as possible, so that I could be more used and bless those people who was still hiding, and waiting someone chosen by the finger of GOD to be blessed. Because I was thinking all the time, that the more I do, nothing has yet been done because the PLANET is immense, and lack a lot to be done by us being used by God, and our time is short and we have to work hard to save these people were still missing.
That was my prayer:
My God, in the name of Jesus, I know that inside of my soul there is a dream, and that dream was put by the Lord, and now more than ever I have the most absolute certainty day by day that dream will become true because "God is not man that He should lie, nor a son of man that He should repent;" "Did he say, and not do it? Or wrote it and will not fulfil? "
So I know to be used by the Lord, I must be blessed with a man of God, then I ask you, do not let me fall into the devil's deceptions and Any feelings. I ask you who approach me and propose me, these will be my HUSBAND, this will be my faith, because the Lord is in control of my life and it only will  happen your will, then this will be the sign: When the man of God sent by the Lord to approach me to ask me for dating, if Its happened because of  your permission, because the Lord acts upon my prayer, nothing else so obviously, I have to believe what I ask if I do not believe, How the Lord will bless me?
So I am surrender this prayer and I am sure of the answer, and right now I thank you because I believe in my blessing, amen!
Since then I have never made this prayer, I wa not worried when it will  happen but each and every day I devoted much more to help and save souls. When I least expected, God sent these man of God.
He approached me and asked me if someone prayed for me, or if I prayed for someone?
And of course that my answer was no ... He asked if I wanted to do the work of God on the altar? .... I said it was a dream that God planted in my heart .. Then he turned and said :These is my chose one!!
We started to talk and pray for God to  bless us. But this sentimental part of our life, our desire  was not influencing in us because we knew that everything that was done for us and for our will would go wrong, so we decided to pray and believe in God's answers and in the right time HE will honor us.....
We were in faith, without worrying about our life, because for us to be blessed quickly, the shortest and right way was to give our lives to see God's will become true in our lives and  forgetting us and do what God had called us to do:
SAVE SOULS and TAKE CARE OF THE PEOPLE;
Within six months, the pastor called us and said if we had any feelings for each other, our answer was yes! He said: Today I will bless you!
He Blessed us. After the pastor had blessed us that day, I could really see that God was waiting for our surrender to be used by HIM.
He asked us if we'd have faith to get marry in three months. And look, that moment what was in our hearts it was not to be marriage but the desire to be  used much more by God. The probability of God to use us, would be much higher!!
Ok my Dear reader, today Its enough! !!
See you Next post.

God bless you all

No comments:

Post a Comment