Welcome to my Blog .....

Hello Friends.

Is a Great Pleasure to have you here in my Blog.

I'm here to share with you all my Experience that I have until today in My Life in this Journey of Faith , and I will place here many messages that I believe will help many friends...

Always will be here a word of Faith to give you strength for you to keep on going.

May the Lord our God Bless You .

20 Jan 2011

Are You the CHOSEN ONE ?



The true man and woman of God ,
give their lives for the church
(PEOPLE), they use their faith
strong to make a difference; The
CHOSEN ONE NEVE accept to be
one more! GOD , HIMSELF
CHOOSE YOU TO BE DIFFERENT
AND TO BEAR FRUITS "(MAKE
THE DISCIPLES)"! THE CHOSEN
ONE NEVER WORRY ABOUT HIS/
HER LIFE. THEY ARE WORRIED
ABOUT TO DO THE WILL OF GOD
And THE WILL OF GOD IS TO
TAKE CARE OF HIS PEOPLE!
"THOSE WHO ARE SERVE ME ,
THEY WILL BE HONOURED BY MY
FATHER IN HEAVEN "! In this
way , we will make the WORK OF
GOD to grow ! May the Lord our
God bless ALL CHOSEN ONES !

                                                                      God Bless You 

No comments:

Post a Comment