Welcome to my Blog .....

Hello Friends.

Is a Great Pleasure to have you here in my Blog.

I'm here to share with you all my Experience that I have until today in My Life in this Journey of Faith , and I will place here many messages that I believe will help many friends...

Always will be here a word of Faith to give you strength for you to keep on going.

May the Lord our God Bless You .

21 Jan 2011

True Love and Faith !


Someone I love had hurt me
right at the core and at first, I
was angry, very angry. I didn ’t 
want to see that person nor
hear that person ’s voice. I’d
think about what had happened
every single day and every
minute of the day.
Friends strived to find words to
help me, family encouraged me
to be in the faith, but nothing
and no one really understood
how I felt... I told myself I
wasn ’t going to let it get me
down, I made myself strong for
most of the day. Found things
to do, got occupied as much as
possible, but there were always
those times I just couldn ’t resist
it any longer.
The anger had become a deep
sadness. The pain inside of me
would always come to the
surface at one time or another
and I hated that. I wasn ’t
myself. ‘Where’s your faith?’
I’d ask myself. I’d look in the
mirror and rebuke that sad and
defeated woman looking at me
over and over again. I started
noticing how humbled I felt, as
if I had lost all the positive
things I once thought were in
me, and was now only left with
my own flaws.
I was vulnerable with all those
emotions right under my skin.
My husband often hugged me
about it, kept trying to make
me forget about it all, but he
could only give me so much... I
knew deep down, only God
could really help me and for
awhile, I thought He had left
me alone to suffer it all. I ’d
pray and nothing. I’d ask for
strength, and again nothing. I’d
serve Him more, give more of
myself in His Work, and still
nothing until... He used my
mother to e-mail yesterday ’s
blog’s Bible passage.
I read it over and over again,
with tears coming down my
face because I knew that was
what I lacked, true love. I put it
up as my desktop wallpaper and
often read it throughout the
day. Love is patient... Love
endures all things... Love never
gives up... The more I read it,
the more I let it sink in. I had
to love despite it all. I had to
endure it, be patient, persevere,
stop looking back, and most of
all, stop giving up! I realised
that my sadness really meant
giving up.
I was giving up on that person
and if I hadn ’t let love take
over again, that sadness would
have probably won the battle.
Faith walks alongside love. You
can ’t just use your faith, and put
love on hold, and vice versa.

                                                                 God Bless You 

No comments:

Post a Comment