Welcome to my Blog .....

Hello Friends.

Is a Great Pleasure to have you here in my Blog.

I'm here to share with you all my Experience that I have until today in My Life in this Journey of Faith , and I will place here many messages that I believe will help many friends...

Always will be here a word of Faith to give you strength for you to keep on going.

May the Lord our God Bless You .

21 Jan 2011

Sexy


If you’re single and you’ve decided to
truly follow the Lord Jesus Christ in your
life (notice I mention ‘truly’ here, not
everyone who says they follow Him
really do with their life … anyway), you
must have noticed what
I ’m about to write
here.
Guys find you
extremely sexy. At
first, it may be because
you ’re now pure. You
don’t like talking about
the same things other women your age
do, you don ’t like going to the same
places they go and you don’t like wearing
the same kind of clothes they do. You’re
so different from most women that…
you’re actually more attractive than all of
them!
But the real reason behind this sudden
change of interest from these men is
beyond their own understanding. It ’s
spiritual. The minute you decided to
follow the Lord Jesus, you got yourself
onto satan ’s MOST WANTED list. And he’s
not stupid. He knows exactly how
vulnerable single women are with regard
to relationships.
One nice lady went to the point of telling
me the other day that she felt she was
bringing God shame for not being
married yet. As if being single was
shameful … can you see our enemy
having a field day here? Be smarter than
him and be on the look out. Don ’t settle
for anyone but a man of God – anyone
else is probably sent by satan to get you
confused about your faith, to get you to
do what ’s wrong, to carry a heavy
conscience to deal with before God and
finally to get you to give up on Him.
To be a true Christian is to be the odd
one, be it in school, at work, or at home.
You ’ll never be popular, and if you are,
you’re probably not a true Christian yet.

                                                                       God Bless You 

No comments:

Post a Comment