Welcome to my Blog .....

Hello Friends.

Is a Great Pleasure to have you here in my Blog.

I'm here to share with you all my Experience that I have until today in My Life in this Journey of Faith , and I will place here many messages that I believe will help many friends...

Always will be here a word of Faith to give you strength for you to keep on going.

May the Lord our God Bless You .

21 Jan 2011

WHEN PLANS GET CANCELLED


One of the most common things
you ’ll fi nd in women these
days is the need to be in
control. We like to know what’s
going on and what will happen
later. We like to plan way
ahead of time. We set dates,
we set targets, we set a list of
future requirements.
But when those go wrong, get
out of our way. We ’ll literally
go wild emotionally. Stress is all
over our face and you ’ll know it
by the way we talk, walk, and
roll our eyes at the smallest
insignifi cant comment that is
made contrary to how we think.
When things don ’t work out
according to our plans, it feels
as though everything pauses.
We stop the routine, we stop
changing.
And then we tell ourselves
we ’ll get things in place, stuff
done, and then focus on other
important matters of life. I ’ve
had tons of those days and this
week literally began this way
until yesterday- -when all of
my entire new plan F went
down the drain--just like Plans
A, B, C, D, and E. It was around
4pm and all I could think about
was how would I ever get back
on track.
I was tired of it, I hadn’t been
sleeping much, something has
got to give! I looked at myself
in the mirror and quickly
spotted the main problem. I
was becoming my failed plans
and would soon become a
disappointment unto myself... so
in order to cut off the problem
at the root, I decided to take a
different approach to the whole
mess...
“Be joyful always; pray
continually; give thanks in all
circumstances, for this is God’s
will for you in Christ Jesus.” 1
Thessalonians 5:16 - 18
When circumstances are out of
our jurisdiction, there ’s really
not much else to do, so why not
just thank God instead? At the
end of the day, I was laughing
at the whole situation and it felt
great! We ’ll always be able to
make new plans anyway,
stressing over them is not
worth it at all.
                                                                        God Bless You

No comments:

Post a Comment